FOUNDATION Course Curriculum

FOUNDATION Course Equipment List

Friday, December 27, 2024

Jessica's Friday Tunnel of Love Exam

Some self critiques I have are I noticed I'm carrying the leash too high, its like that in all my videos. and on at least one of my three step halt mechanics I didn't slide all the way before moving onto my left foot. It's a little sloppy, I don't love it. I've been in the hospital three times this week with migraines so I know I could've been more consistent practicing. 

 

5 comments:

  1. This is a pass. I happy to hear that you are watching these video also and yes try to keep your hand in walking position. Remember when’s doing the sit correction to get the right elbow straight up to the sky. I want you to keep working her this weekend before class because we will up the distraction level with food other dogs etc on Monday lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I want to add- already there is so much progress, Jessica! And this much progress in spite of massive migraines-- you go, girl! You're a flippin' Captain Marvel! ❤️

      Delete
  3. Dustin,

    Please post your Week 2 Tunnel of Love EXAM.

    ReplyDelete